A document dated 02-April-1956 can be viewed showing the 8
crews that operated the 4 vessels and their shift rota.
Details of Rates of Pay and Conditions of Service in 1956 are contained in a further document. It includes details of the issue of uniforms and working hours etc. The uniform jacket worn by the Captains can be viewed.
The Captains were invited to an annual dinner at the Hawes Inn at South Queensferry, the invitations for 1959 & 1960 can also be be viewed.
The flag which is 12ft long that was flown from the Sir William Wallace ferry.