Welcome to this web site which contains details of the ferries that operated on the Firth
of Forth on the route was called the Queensferry Passage. The ferries operated between North Queensferry and South Queensferry.
This web site mainly deals with the 4 ferries that were built by Denny's between 1934-1955, however there was another ferry the
Dundee which operated between 1917 and 1949. This ferryboat operated as a relief vessel from 1934 after the arrival of the Bruce
and the Margaret. It finished in 1949 when the Mary arrived and she was scrapped in 1951.
While operating on the Queensferry Passage she was leased to Wm Denny & Bros. Ltd.